Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for energetic and talented team players to join our growing Manufacturing group. Our manufacturing facility is located in San Carlos. As a Manufacturing Associate, you will work in support of the daily operations in the Manufacturing area, including Upstream and Downstream processes.
- Perform various manufacturing tasks such as operating, troubleshooting, sterilizing, maintaining, preparing, and cleaning of various process equipment such as stirred-tank bioreactors, media/buffer solutions, disc stack centrifuges, homogenizer, pelletizer, dryer, TFF skid, chromatography systems, parts washers, and CIP systems, under the guidelines of established SOPs and cGMP regulations.
- Reliably and consistently execute well defined SOPs and batch records. Accurately document data and complete batch records.
- Crosstrain in various manufacturing operations including media/buffer prep, fermentation, and purification.
- Draft and revise SOPs and batch records.
- Support cross functional groups such as QA, QC, Facilities, Engineering, and PD.
- Conduct and execute validation studies and protocols as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a biological sciences discipline or equivalent strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a cGMP manufacturing or pilot plant environment highly desired.
- Experience with bacterial fermentation and purification a plus.
- Open to work Days, Swings or modified shift (three 12s).
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance. Please submit resume for Req. #1708 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.sutrobio.com for more information. Local candidates SF Bay Area, no relocation.