Business Applications Administrator (South San Francisco, CA)
The Business Applications Administrator will have primary responsibility for supporting and administrating Sutro’s ERP system. If chosen for this role, you will be expected to demonstrate the ability to ramp-up quickly and be productive by understanding the existing ERP implementation and current business process around installed applications/modules. This full-time employment opportunity is based in South San Francisco.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical system administration of the Microsoft Dynamics365 implementation.
- Promptly provide system users with initial technical support related to the use or functionality of the system escalating to integration partners / vendors as needed.
- Monitor, update, and deliver training materials to system users as needed.
- Manage account provisioning, de-provisioning, and administrative support in a timely manner.
- Work with stakeholders to analyze/configure/tailor security and access levels to the system.
- Work collaboratively with Sutro’s teams and Integration partners to document, test, deploy, and maintain periodic system updates and sustain current software qualification.
- Provide system reporting and audit support as needed by internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively ensure all project details are delivered in an accurate, timely, and complete manner.
- Adhere to SOX policies and procedures
- Report and effectively communicate system status and activities to all stakeholders
- Adhere to software life cycle development (SDLC) of ERP/MRP system
- Identify and track appropriate system metrics/KPIs
- Expert communications skills required. Demonstrates active listening and articulate verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or another relevant field required.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience administrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX in an enterprise environment supporting Finance & Operations. Additional MRP / Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office suite and DevOps.
- Demonstrate ability to concurrently manage multiple activities and adjust priorities.
- Biopharmaceutical experience is highly desirable.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and break down complex business problems into easily understood communications.
- Excellent time management, communication skills (verbal and written), decision making ability, and organizational skills.
- Experience with finance and accounting systems, requirements, support, and tools for development and application support.
- Proven data migration track record in enterprise environments.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join our team!
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and stock options.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in fostering a culture that is inclusive and values diversity in background and opinions. Sutro Biopharma hires extraordinary individuals into every position in the company and is committed to the diversity of our team. Our company progresses without regard of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability or citizenship status. We are dedicated to creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and succeed together.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary ranges at Sutro Biopharma.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc., located in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage drug discovery, development and manufacturing company. Using precise protein engineering and rational design, Sutro is advancing next-generation oncology therapeutics.
Sutro is dedicated to transforming the lives of cancer patients by creating medicines with improved therapeutic profiles for areas of unmet need. To date, Sutro’s platform has led to cytokine-based immuno-oncology therapies, ADCs, vaccines and bispecific antibodies directed at precedented targets in clinical indications where the current standard of care is suboptimal.
The platform allows it to accelerate discovery and development of potential first-in-class and best-in-class molecules through rapid and systematic evaluation of protein structure-activity relationships to create optimized homogeneous product candidates.
In addition to developing its own oncology pipeline, Sutro is collaborating with select pharmaceutical and biotech companies to discover and develop novel, next-generation therapeutics. As the pace of clinical development accelerates, Sutro and its partners are developing therapeutics designed to more efficiently kill tumors without harming healthy cells.