Contracts Administrator/IP Paralegal (Contract)
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its multidisciplinary research and development team. You will be working to develop new processes to maximize our technology and support our internal and collaborative product development initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
The Contracts Administrator/IP Paralegal will work closely with the Executive Director, Legal Affairs, to manage the company’s routine contracting with vendors, service providers, consultants, clinical sites, and collaborators. Primary responsibilities will include: ownership of the contract database; managing renewals of expiring agreements; processing of standard confidentiality, consulting, service, transfer agreements, work orders, clinical trial agreements and the like; and assistance with formalities for company patent and trademark applications; and maintenance of the company’s IP records. This is a six month full-time temporary contract position extendable based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience in a corporate legal department or law firm; at least some corporate experience is highly desirable
- Organized self-starter with strong project management skills
- Experience with Contracts Management Databases and ancillary software tools (Agiloft and DocuSign a +)
- Demonstrated integrity and ethics, with the ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Marked attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively and switch effortlessly between independent and collaborative workstreams
- Capacity to help create and enforce protocols for contracting, but always with a smile and a light touch
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and finish projects on time
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance..
Sutro Biopharma is committed to the diversity of our team and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary ranges at Sutro Biopharma.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.