Sutro has a unique capability that enables new molecular entities to be designed using a hybrid of synthetic and recombinant technologies to create best in class therapeutics in the oncology and auto-immune disease space. Our portfolio includes antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific antibodies, cytokine derivatives and other novel immuno-stimulatory approaches.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for a Manufacturing Operational leader who will report to the Vice President of Manufacturing and Plant Operation. You will be working to manufacture material to support clinical studies in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of multi-product manufacturing operation including upstream, downstream and tech services.
- Sets long-range strategic direction for the Manufacturing organization including creating and driving yearly plan and is a standing member of the Site Leadership Team
- Work in partnership with Quality Operation to ensure cGMP is maintained
- Work in partnership with Process Development, MSAT and Quality organization to ensure successful tech transfer.
- Create and implement business metrics to measure and drive plant performance
- Lead a proactive and collaborative culture of employee learning, development and is patient focused
- Lead, motivate, and coach operations staff
- Represent Manufacturing on cross-functional teams
- B.S. or M.S. in chemical engineering, life sciences, or equivalent with at least 15 years (B.S., M.S.) of biopharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with microbial manufacturing operations including cGMP operations
- Experience in creating and implementing site strategy and business metrics
- Experience with managing processes and documents for GMP including validation
- Must have strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with Quality, TechOps, and Tech transfer
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan (including company match), PTO, and stock options.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and stock options.
Sutro Biopharma is committed to the diversity of our team and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary ranges at Sutro Biopharma.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.