ERP Senior Manager
Sutro has a unique capability that enables new molecular entities to be designed using a hybrid of synthetic and recombinant technologies to create best in class therapeutics in the oncology and auto-immune disease space. Our portfolio includes antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific antibodies, cytokine derivatives and other novel immuno-stimulatory approaches.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its multidisciplinary research and development team. You will be working to develop new processes to maximize our technology and enhance our internal and collaborative product development initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
The ERP Senior Manager will have primary responsibility for the project management, implementation, deployment, and supporting of Sutro’s enterprise/manufacturing resource planning system integrating all aspects of business management at Sutro, including accounting, financial planning, manufacturing, materials and logistics. In doing so, the ERP System Manager will work closely with IT, Finance, Manufacturing, Scientists, and third-party contractors. In addition, other skills such as risk assessment and systems integration and development will be utilized in both a systematic and ad-hoc manner.
- Drive implementation of Sutro’s ERP/MRP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- Develop a high-level ERP strategy and future state vision that aligns with business, financial and quality processes.
- Work closely with business, scientific, and technical stakeholders to truly understand Sutro’s business and operational process, provide interactive consultation services, and champion delivery of Sutro’s requirements in the ERP/MRP system.
- Work collaboratively with Sutro’s teams and Integration partners to build, test, deploy, and maintain software applications using custom and industry common practices throughout multiple environments, ensuring that all systems are designed based on risk analysis impacts from user and system requirements.
- Proactively ensure all project details are delivered in an accurate, timely, and complete manner.
- Report and communicate effectively the plan, status and issues to all stakeholders.
- Adhere to software life cycle development (SDLC) of ERP/MRP system.
- Identify and track appropriate system and team metrics/KPIs.
- Expert communications skills required. Demonstrates active listening and articulate verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management, or another relevant field required.
- 4+ years of experience successfully implementing various ERP systems.
- Experience successfully implementing MRP systems and an understanding of manufacturing workflows and optimization.
- Extensive experience with finance and accounting systems, requirements, support, and tools for development and application support.
- Proven data migration track record in enterprise environments.
- Working knowledge and understanding end-to-end business processes such as Procure-to-pay and Record-to-Report
- Experience managing and coordinating external resources.
- Experience working in a cGMP and regulatory compliance environment implementing change control procedures preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Dynamics AX preferred.
- Have clear understanding of Predictive and Agile software and business project management methodologies.
- Kanban experience preferred.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and stock options.
Sutro Biopharma is committed to the diversity of our team and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary ranges at Sutro Biopharma.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.