Sutro Biopharma is seeking a resourceful individual who can work autonomously, take initiative, anticipate needs and demonstrate excellent follow through with accuracy. The candidate must exhibit exceptional attention to detail and timelines. The candidate must also be a team player, be able to successfully manage complex deliverables and be skilled in managing multiple priorities. As a member of the HR/Finance team, the candidate must demonstrate the ability to work with confidential and sensitive information and exhibit a high degree of discretion. The candidate be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for bi-monthly full-cycle payroll processing, including onboarding new employees, maintaining current salaries of all employees on the Company’s third party time-tracking data base (R&D Logic)
- Responsible for booking semi-monthly payroll entries and monthly PTO accrual
- Day-to-day stock administration-related activities for both stock options and restricted stock units and the Company’s ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan), including interactions with third party administrators, E*TRADE and the Company’s transfer agent
- Responsible for all HR-related filings and compliance, maintaining HR data, including compensation and benefits (excel workbooks), employee and benefit files and systems (PlanSource and 401k interface)
- Ensure data integrity for payroll interactions for new employees, terminations, promotions, salary adjustments, address changes, monthly updates and changes to Company’s organization chart.
- BS, BA in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources related field, with 5 or more years of experience, Biopharma experience preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred. PHR or SHRM certification a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (Xcel, Word, PowerPoint), payroll/HR software and stock administration platforms like Fidelity, Empower, E-Trade, Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Possess a collaborative, enthusiastic, proactive and adaptable nature
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, and stock options.