Informatics Software Developer – Contract (South San Francisco, CA)
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for a Contract Software Developer, to help build new Applications and migrate existing Applications to the Flask framework.
- All aspects of app development using Flask including: writing python scripts, jinja templates, flask web forms, use of bootstrap libraries, and QCing code.
- Working with IT members on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Biotech/Pharma industry experience preferred.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Git repositories.
- Comfort working in Linux and Windows environments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Python programming language.
- Experience with web Servers in general, and specifically Flask framework.
- Comfort working in an Agile environment.
- Comfort sharing code while collaborating with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Action oriented attitude.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join our team!
Please submit resume for Req. # 23-810-001N to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.sutrobio.comfor more information.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Sutro will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and stock options.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in fostering a culture that is inclusive and values diversity in background and opinions. Sutro Biopharma hires extraordinary individuals into every position in the company and is committed to the diversity of our team. Our company progresses without regard of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability, or citizenship status. We are dedicated to creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and succeed together.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary ranges at Sutro Biopharma.
We look forward to hearing from candidates who are interested in exploring opportunities with Sutro! Our People & Culture team/hiring managers are unable to respond and do not accept solicitations from third-party agencies.
The anticipated salary range for fully qualified candidates applying for this role at Sutro Biopharma’s California based locations will be $95,000 – $120,000 (not including bonus, equity, and benefits). The final salary offered will be dependent on several factors that include and are not limited to relevant previous experience, job responsibilities and duration of experience, the type and length of experience within the industry and education.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc., located in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage drug discovery, development, and manufacturing company. Using precise protein engineering and rational design, Sutro is advancing next-generation oncology therapeutics.
Sutro is dedicated to transforming the lives of cancer patients by creating medicines with improved therapeutic profiles for areas of unmet need. To date, Sutro’s platform has led to cytokine-based immuno-oncology therapies, ADCs, vaccines, and bispecific antibodies directed at precedented targets in clinical indications where the current standard of care is suboptimal.
The platform allows it to accelerate discovery and development of potential first-in-class and best-in-class molecules through rapid and systematic evaluation of protein structure-activity relationships to create optimized homogeneous product candidates.
In addition to developing its own oncology pipeline, Sutro is collaborating with select pharmaceutical and biotech companies to discover and develop novel, next-generation therapeutics. As the pace of clinical development accelerates, Sutro and its partners are developing therapeutics designed to more efficiently kill tumors without harming healthy cells.