Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its multidisciplinary research and development team. You will be working to develop new processes to maximize our technology and enhance our internal and collaborative product development initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform analytical assays on daily basis. The assays include wet-lab chemistry, HPLC, CE, icIEF, ELISA, Electrophoresis, UV spectroscopic based methods, and compendial methods required for the release and stability testing of water, raw material, in-process, and final products
- Perform data review and analysis
- Support method transfer and validation activities
- Support protocol and report generation
- Assist in generation/revision of QC Standard Operating Procedures
- Support housekeeping and maintenance activities
- Support stability studies
- Interact and collaborate with Analytical Development, Manufacturing, and QA as needed
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, bioanalytical chemistry or scientific related field with more than 3 years of industry related experience or MS degree in the same fields as above with 1-3 years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of HPLC, Electrophoresis, ELISA, UV spectroscopic methods, and compendial methods.
- GMP Quality Control working environment is highly desired.
- Bioanalytical method troubleshooting skills would be highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills with team collaboration mindset.
- Positive can-do-attitude.
- Capability to make decisions even in the middle of uncertainty is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with the concepts of method validation is preferred.
- Good writing skills is highly desired.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, and stock options.