Senior Research Associate, Cellular Immunology
Sutro has a unique capability that enables new molecular entities to be designed using a hybrid of synthetic and recombinant technologies to create best in class therapeutics in the oncology and auto-immune disease space. Our portfolio includes antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific antibodies, cytokine derivatives and other novel immuno-stimulatory approaches.
We are seeking a creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented individual contribute to our preclinical research efforts focusing on immunological therapies. This person will play a critical and supportive role in the development of innovative immuno-oncology drugs generated using our proprietary technology. He/she will help to identify potential mechanisms of action, evaluate new targets, investigate immune cell activity, and drug activity in tumors using standard technologies.
A successful candidate will have strong experience in immune based experimental design, execution, and interpretation.
- Experimental design, execution and interpretation of cell based or protein-based assays.
- Cell culture and cell-based assay expertise.
- Assays may involve flow cytometric read out so experience with flow software desired.
- Strong communication skills and must be comfortable working in a team environment.
- BS or MA degree with a minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience.
- Strong immunology or immuno-oncology assay development experience is required.
- Expertise in cell culture of mammalian cell lines and primary cells (including human blood cells and working with differentiated immune cell populations).
- Broad experience in cell-based assays such as flow cytometry (multiple colors), multiplex cytokine analysis, cellular cytotoxicity, and proliferation; IHC or IF experience a plus.
- Experience in using standard statistical software programs (Prism) to accurately report conclusions.
- Experience with biochemical assays (ELISA, IP, western blot, EliSpot) a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, think critically, and interpret data.
- Highly self-motivated and work successfully in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please submit resume for Req. #2187 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.sutrobio.com for more information.Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and stock options.
Sutro Biopharma is committed to the diversity of our team and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary ranges at Sutro Biopharma.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.