Sutro Biopharma is looking for a talented and energetic Senior Research Associate (SRA) to help drive the preclinical advancement of our drug portfolios within the Translational Pharmacology and Preclinical Development (TP/PD), Pharmacology group.
This pharmacology position requires a research associate with at least 5 years of industry experience in the preclinical development of cancer immunotherapies. This individual contributor role will collaborate across groups to plan, execute and analyze in vivo studies. The individual will be expected to have:
- Experience with independent design, execution, analysis, and reporting of non-clinical animal pharmacology, pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) studies
- Communicate key scientific data to project teams with a clear interpretation of data and proposal of next steps
- B.S. or M.S. with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience evaluating oncology or immuno-oncology drug products in preclinical efficacy models
- Independently plan and execute complex anti-tumor efficacy, PK, and PD studies in mice including cell culture, tissue/blood collection, dosing (IV, SC, IP), tumor measurement, as well as the dissection of organs for subsequent ex vivo analysis
- Experience with data analysis software including Excel, prism, and Study Log
- Design flow cytometry (FACS) panels and perform FACS analysis on human and murine cells, tumors, and tissues are plus
- Must be highly motivated and work successfully in cross-functional teams by contributing data and ideas
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, think critically and interpret data
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills, including maintaining detailed and accurate protocols and lab notebooks
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, and stock options.